Who has Monday 25th Jan day off here

i have the day off... our boss came in last week and said " i think we should just have monday off... what do you all think".... we all thought it was a great idea!

the PM and Property officer went into the office for a couple hours this morning to pick up mail, check over applications from the weekend etc.

For me i have checked my emails and returned a few calls on my mobile... but much more relaxing doing these things at home. In reality i do close to 70% of my job from my mobile or laptop anyway, so really not being in the office isnt a huge deal.

I am having a nice easy day in the office - I figured it would be a great day to be here, as everyone else is off....

Cheers,

The Y-man

I figured it would be a great day to be here, as everyone else is off....

Cheers,

The Y-man

couple of years ago I did work on christmas & new year week and that was great time to be @ work as NO TL & Manager around & plenty of time to surf the net ;) & not much traffic either.

Friday was a flexi-day, but I moved it to today... I could get used to 4 day weekends! :cool:

I tried that over Christmas and got bored....

Cheers,

The Y-man

p.s. actually "bored" isn't the right word - I sat around and "relaxed" - and really felt unsatisfied afterwards that I had not "achieved" anything

I have the day off, but I normally dont have to work mondays anyway. Will be working Australia day though. Is that unpatriotic? :confused:

I tried that over Christmas and got bored....

Cheers,

The Y-man

p.s. actually "bored" isn't the right word - I sat around and "relaxed" - and really felt unsatisfied afterwards that I had not "achieved" anything

Didn't say I didn't do anything! :D Been busier than if I was at work (painting, weatherboarding, gardening, etc...)

Back