Who is your favourite Aussie band

Rest in peace, Chrissie Amphlett.

Divinyls have always been one of my favourite bands. Very sad. She had such a unique voice.

I agree, Divinyls have always been one of my favorite Aussie bands also, one of the best. Saw them a few times live in Sydney around 20 years ago, she used to stage dive, held her full weight up for a few seconds once as she was passed overhead.

What about Leonardo's Bride? A total farce when its lead singer was rejected on The Voice.

The voice is on Commercial TV for one thing and one thing only...to sell commercial time slots and make a profit for the network executives & shareholders. Dont lose sight of their big picture. Controversy sells (for them).

The voice is on Commercial TV for one thing and one thing only...to sell commercial time slots and make a profit for the network executives & shareholders. Dont lose sight of their big picture. Controversy sells (for them).

But how on earth do they convince an accomplished singer like Abby to go on for humiliation?

But how on earth do they convince an accomplished singer like Abby to go on for humiliation?

1326926200_img1.jpg

Good choice! I once (almost) sold an old Plexi amp to RB, But came to my senses last minute and am still playing it.

On to the original Q: I really like Ian Moss from Cold Chisel' style of playing, I think he's great, and an excellent vocal too. I think AC/DC are a good rough rock band and love those old simple circuit guitar amp sounds but can't listen to more than a couple of songs in a row personally. Although I recall Angus saying "when you find a recipe that works, you don't change it" (while putting one cigarette out and re-igniting a fresh one)

Radio Birdman

Back