Serbia 67.00
Chile 71.00
Mexico 81.00
Paraguay 81.00
USA 81.00
Cameroon 101.00
Ghana 101.00
Australia 101.00

I have watched australia for a long time and we used to play very well and often lose, now we play boring uninspiring and poor quality games but somehow win. Perfect example the Denmark game tonight and NZ last week.

Boring and horrible but we won so maybe we can bore Brazil to sleep and put one past them in the final!:D

Number 2 daughter is soccer mad. We've always had a soccer field out the front of our house, and with all the rain lately I've had some spare time. With the world cup coming up, yesterday I did a bit of work to the field. Mowed and marked the lines and put in some decent goal posts made from my old trampoline frame. Working on a net to put over em. It's about a half sized field.

Yesterday after school we had a match with some extra neigbours kids. Most of the kids were still in their school uniforms. Me, Alex, Tara and Elena beat Mum, Grace, Chloe and Bella, 7 to 5 in a tough match.

soccerathomeJune2010009.jpg

See ya's.

I care more about the world cup then i do about your gardening course

Likewise.

Football is the greatest sport in the world, as attested by the fact that the World Cup is the single biggest sporting event in the world.

I'll be watching every Socceroos game.
In fact, i'll be heading out to the FIFA Fan Fest in Darling Harbour to watch Australia's first match against Germany.

I'd like to see Australia win the cup of course.... but that is dreaming a little. But being of german heritage, i'll support Germany to win the cup.

... basically, anyone but those Itallians. Still cant forgive them for "The Grosso Dive" from the last cup.

I'm also praying that we win the hosting rights to the 2018 world cup!!

Likewise.

Football is the greatest sport in the world, as attested by the fact that the World Cup is the single biggest sporting event in the world.

I'll be watching every Socceroos game.
In fact, i'll be heading out to the FIFA Fan Fest in Darling Harbour to watch Australia's first match against Germany.

I'd like to see Australia win the cup of course.... but that is dreaming a little. But being of german heritage, i'll support Germany to win the cup.

... basically, anyone but those Itallians. Still cant forgive them for "The Grosso Dive" from the last cup.

I'm also praying that we win the hosting rights to the 2018 world cup!!

AAAHHH another one with a foot in 2 camps!

My hubbie is English (and an Australian citizen), so he is going for both Australia and England.

Oh, my life is going to be hell once this starts!:D

All I will get is a run down of every match and how "we was robbed".

given the times that each game is on... im sure he'll be catching up on sleep before giving you match rundowns. :)

Back