Who's got a private sale?

Hi all

Anyone who's privately selling in any of the following areas of Sydney please feel free to email me anytime with details of what it is, price and photos (if available). Have clients in these areas who are all looking to buy:

Parramatta and surrounds, Hills District, Roseville/Lindfield, Epping/Ryde

Thanks in advance!

Is there nothing already on the market suitable for your clients?

Hi Evan

It's not that. Just trying to uncover as many listings as possible via as many avenues as possible! I've had positive responses previously from asking here on SS so like to bump it every now and then as a reminder. If you have a Sydney private sale, I want to hear from you :)

I thought it was the old agent's trick of "when you've found a seller, you've also found a buyer". And vice versa.

Early next year my central coast house is most likely to go on the market. Close, but not Sydney.

Hi Evan

It's not that. Just trying to uncover as many listings as possible via as many avenues as possible! I've had positive responses previously from asking here on SS so like to bump it every now and then as a reminder. If you have a Sydney private sale, I want to hear from you :)

Hey Jacque, Those are choice PPOR suburbs. Not sure if you'll find many investors in those areas though I wish I had that crystal ball 10 years ago. Got my eye in on Roseville but need a couple more mil before I can go shopping.. :)

Back