Why Buy In WA? - Come to the meeting :)

Well lets make it around 1pm then?

If I dont start to see a better reaction to this idea then be preparred for mass private message spam to get you into gear :)

<KS>

Looks like pizza for two in Freo.

Would love to be there too but will not be in Perth till Mon 31 Oct.

Theres always next time....

Next meeting can be at Cheeks place when he has bought in Freo .......yes!

1pm sounds good to me.

Hopefully my place in freo will be big enough to get 2 people in it ;) I don't think my money is going to go far

Hi KS

Pizza sounds good put us down for 3 as we shall have teenage son along too! Being from the 'other side' shall we be needing more instructions than 'in the middle of the strip Fremantle' or will people know what we are talking about if we ask directions?

Do you all know each other in person or just on the forum?

I hope the weather over there is going to hot up a bit by the time we get there!

Sparky

maybe

KS, no spam for me please! I'm unlikely to attend; that is the last day of a week+ long event for me. And, thanks for taking on much of the organising of the get together.

A couple of suggestions.

With the popularity of the area and the unknown quantity of attendees, rather than deal with the hassle of booking x seats and then having it y seats and then z seats as there are acceptances (and then a different number arriving over a one hour interval), consider instead going to the local park. Then it doesn't matter who turns up when or how long they stay. And people can grab some take-away - whatever they like - whenever they want.

Also have a couple of mobile phone numbers known so that people can call up and easily find others.

cheers,

Damn I was really hoping KPH, Pete and Ausprop could make it :(

Ausprop - can u make the date?

What about you Dave?

C'mon people, I look forwards to meeting our friend Cheeks but the more the merrier!!

<KS>

P.S - Takeaway sounds good to me too - as long as the weather is all good by then.

P.P.S - My work phone number is (08) 9592 6474, Mobile: 0411051893. If your 100% on attending please call and introduce yourself so we can arrange exactly how to meet etc.

Maybe exactly 2 weeks later we can organise another meeting in the same place so that KPH and Pete can attend?

Let me know your thoughts :)

<KS>

I doubt I can make the 29th or 2 weeks later, as I'll probably be in Mongolia for work. But if it doesn't pan out, then I'll be there.

I should be back in Perth around the 14th of Nov.

Yep its a bugger...
Shows you how difficult it is to get everyone together when we're all a bit busy I guess.

Be better when we all retire from our property millions then we can meet anytime..

I'm disappointed as I really would have liked to put some faces to some famous forumites.

And like Cheeks, I'm mainly up north and only in Perth every couple of months for a week or so.

There are quite a few sandgropers over on PI.
Maybe cast an invite over there??

kp

kph said:
Yep its a bugger...
Shows you how difficult it is to get everyone together when we're all a bit busy I guess.

Be better when we all retire from our property millions then we can meet anytime..

I'm disappointed as I really would have liked to put some faces to some famous forumites.

And like Cheeks, I'm mainly up north and only in Perth every couple of months for a week or so.

There are quite a few sandgropers over on PI.
Maybe cast an invite over there??

kp

Pffffff Pffff Pffffff over on PI , thats like travelling to North of the River ;) :D

kph said:
Tricky Rix,
Please explain ?? ( sorry Pauline..)

That one went over the top and I didn't get it !

kp

KPh,

When you mentioned there being quiet a few Sandgropers over on PI ( a Somersoft opposition forum) I was coughing tongue in cheek likening it to the friendly rivalry of people who live north & south of the Swan River. :D

Hope the mud is now clearer for you ;)

Btw - count me in on a get together too

Rixter..

Do we need our passports to visit the wetbacks South of the Border..I mean River? ;)

The only good thing about living south is you have somewhere nice like NOR to visit..when you live NOR where do you go that's nice???

*Tongue in Cheek* of course..Id love to have an IP SOR in South Perth again or maybe Mandurah, Busselton, Margaret River yada yada...

REDWING

Hi,

Im a northie, please dont hold that against me :p

I work most weekends, so wouldnt be able to attend anything that's day time, but if it's in the late afternoon I could come straight from work :) Just about any evening is ok.

I have my south of the river passport paid up! :D

Cheers,

lol @ U guys

damn hard to get together with anyone

I too am available most nights - so maybe night time woudl be better afterall?

<KS>

Back