Why Buy In WA? - Come to the meeting :)

Hey - Rixter, since you live round the corner from me would you consider getting together any time soon for a coffee and chat?

We could even suffer Daves company since it will be hard to keep him away from any meeting after work hours ;)

<KS>

<KS> said:
Hey - Rixter, since you live round the corner from me would you consider getting together any time soon for a coffee and chat?

We could even suffer Daves company since it will be hard to keep him away from any meeting after work hours ;)

<KS>

Sure KS no probs....week day evenings suit me too....Weekends are booked for me for the next few weeks :(

Where abouts are you?

I am in Rockingham Rixter - Weekday nights suit me fine too.

I have sooo many commitments on weekends I know how you feel.

Call me at work anytme during the week: 08 9592 6474

Anyone else wishig to catch up when they can is also welcome and encouraged to give me a call!

<KS>

Hi Bryn,

Yes, you'd have trouble keeping me away.

But You'd have trouble getting me too far south of the border (swan river), too many mexicans :D

Cheeers

Hi all,

Have just recently joined the forum and dont have any property's yet, but im on the way there.

Interested in any meetings etc that are coming up.

Cheers,

Todd

Had lunch by the beach in Rockingham today whilst down that way for work..Imagine the place in years to come hmm..

He must mean in a good way :)

The beachfront looks good now and is having some seriously nice improvements put in place!

<KS>

Back