Why has Dazz been banned?

Trust this is not an inappropriate question but I note dazz has been banned- He seemed popular on the commercial investment threads with some subscribers I could not see any of his posts re this

Thanks for that explanation Sim-- he is probably under enormous pressure juggling all those financial problems and regrets shooting off his mouth re his projects -never the less he did seem to be some inspiration to other subscribers here..I dunno much though- I am just an old crusty who believes Net Asset Worth is the only game in MunneyTown

Oh no! Daz is one of my favorites!!!!!!! i had noticed he wasn't around much, but hadn't realised he was gone. that is a shame.

Hey Alabex,

Just gently pointing out the confusion, Daz is still with us, it's Dazz (zz) who has walked. You probably know this but their nics have caused confusion in another post.

hi all
sounds funny that he would ask to be banned as he was wanting to extract his comm out of a pickle last time I spoke to him but I have been a bit busy so have been just quick looking
seems that a few ask to be banned is it the time on line interfers with othr time away for boards and business.I was going to give him a buzz when in perth next time.
I hope him well

seems that a few ask to be banned is it the time on line interfers with othr time away for boards and business.

Could be. I've deliberately kept away from the board other than maybe 5 minutes here and there. I realised that I was spending way too much time on the board and the net in general and have cut back substantially. It's amazing how much can be accomplished when you focus on more important things.

Mark

Could be. I've deliberately kept away from the board other than maybe 5 minutes here and there. I realised that I was spending way too much time on the board and the net in general and have cut back substantially. It's amazing how much can be accomplished when you focus on more important things.

Mark

I couldnt agree more, now that we've completed our portfolio.

More time to smell the roses.

hi mark
yes thats right.
I have not cut down my time I just have other thing that have become alot more important.
and people need to adjust there time. the same as adjusting risk.
and the net thou it is is a very usefull thing and has made the way we communicate alot better in some ways it also is a dragon and if you let it get away it becomes a dragon with you on its tail.
I use it for business as we all do but I have to say that it for a while and get back to doing other stuff.
this may well be of some advcie to net people out there as you can spend to much time behind the screen and not enough in the face of a real person.
and that can be very un healthy.
I do hope to catch up with dazzling and daz or dazz does not sound the same
had a bit more sparkle dazzling
same as grossreal instead of grossrealisation but if he does pop in and have a read he still owes me that scotch when I meet him
maybe I will shout him one when he comes to sydney.
and rixter richard one of the guys I work with
everytime we are going to a meeting in the suburbs or the cbd
when he see a rose or flower he says stop lets smell this
and then off again to the meeting he thinks as do I that its very important to go to the elements of life to do any deal and smelling a rose bring alot into contect

Hi all,

I dunno, it seems as if Dazz has gone after some dumb Q I asked him, or thereabouts. Sorry.

If me just pile heaps on me Dazz, as your posts are "gold" in your area.

This forum always gains from your insights, you will be greatly missed.

I wish you well in your future .

bye

I noticed he was not around. There are a few regular posters that aren't around these days.

I too have cut back and only come on when I am at work or like now in the middle of the night when I don't feel like my times is wasted.

It seems there are more important things at foot.....like sorting out one's finances!:eek:

Had 5 open houses today. Phone was hot this afternoon.:D

Regards JO

Personally I got a bit tired of his constant jabs at resi property. Sure he made useful posts as well, but he was always so smug.
I wouldn't want $20mil debt in commercial property at a time like this (even if only 50% leveraged).
Hopefully he comes back somewhat more humble.

I do admire him for what he has achieved and he is a great inspiration but everyone is different, have their own methods and different goals too.

I guess he only talks about commercial because that's his niche, just like I only talk about house + land coz that's all I do.

Dazz gone! :eek:

I did not agree with a lot of his views but he was an interesting...rather eccentric poster.

Would love to hear how he is doing...in relation to Commercial Property! If he trades out well....it will be a very useful lesson for all of us.:D

Cheers
Sash

Back