Why has Dazz been banned?

Not listening or refusing to read posts because the format dose not suite your ideology is paramount to cutting of your nose despite your face.
I only get to read a fraction of what drops in my mail box, and that is usually very well written c/w charts. I have far greater interest in "world affairs" than commercial property in Perth (or wherever) hence I choose not to decypher hard to read posts. My choice! :D

he is the sort of person that will be reading all these comments and will no doubt register a new username and be back on here bragging, uh, i mean posting again in the future.

after a while you get past it and LEARN to read [grossreal's posts].

...having to re-read the freakin' thing 5 times to make sense of it.

I completely agree with Josko. I used to 'trip up' on GR's posts too but with a bit of practice, you don't need to read it 5 times and it becomes surprisingly easy to understand :)

GR, your comment about clients and PDF documents sums it up perfectly.

try this one
hotel 6.5 mil us
in an asian country
income net 500k
10 storey
and the other person the rep for the client doesn't speak good english so does not want to talk on the phone after 2 months on the skype text.
we have struck a deal just comming thru.
the 6.5 is to be 3mil now
2.2 mil in 2 years
650k in the year after
650 year after that
and he is happy with the deal
and he says that he has enjoyed talking with me via text and that I have taught him how to do this type of deal.
as this type of deal is not done in his country.
this is no money down and 2mil us to use and OS
and no he has no problem with my english
why because its better then his.
oh and I don't know his language as never been there but he will be my representative and we all make money
not all for me but a little bit.
hope you all well

another great post from you Mr Hogan and kudos once again.

GR you are up there as one of the most on the ball investors i have ever come across.

I'm glad your posts aren't as easy to read, because gold nuggets shouldn't be sitting on the surface, rather people should have to work for them.

That's a great thought.

I find your posts difficult too GR. It's funny how the mind works, we all read how we were taught and anything outside THAT box confuzzles the brain.

Sometimes it's worth learning a new skill though! :D

Last edited:
I personally like GR's (and for that matter, anyone's) post that makes you THINK. He provides just enough (information) to wet the appetite (even if it is merely to instil curiousity enough to go back and re-read his post) and thereby helps to keep the reader's mind active, without stripping anything from them. Thanks GR; I applaud you/your posts - you're a big man, minus the big ego. ;)

A lesson in humility that I think is to be admired. :)

Back