Wildly Wealthy Women

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any feedback, positive criticism,experience on the segment of wildly wealthy women on the today tonight current affair show from tonight. There website is www.wildlywealthywomen.com.au. They are having information evenings around the countryside shortly, brisbane, sunshine coast in Queensland. Would appreciate any feedback.

Cheers

Dave.B.:)

Dave,

The link didn't work- even when I took out the final "." from the URL.

And there's no writeup on the Today Tonight website.

Asy,

How do you really know that someone called "Dave" is not a woman? Isn't that a cultural stereotype :D ?

Thanks GeeVee. That works.

All I have to do is
Click HERE to Register and join
The Millionaire Mentoring Program
and become one of our
Wildly Wealthy Women
Today!
Wow! I'm going to be a rich woman!
:D :D :D :D

Hi Asy,

Just to let you know, doing some research on behalf of the head honcho, credit manager wife, I call her action rachel.

Cheers

Dave.B.:) :)

Originally posted by geoffw
Asy,

How do you really know that someone called "Dave" is not a woman? Isn't that a cultural stereotype :D ?

Not a cultural stereotype, but I've met him a couple of times, and I guess I haven't actually 'checked', but if he's NOT a guy, then I suggest he gets a new waxer.

asy :D

OK Asy, you win :D
cheers.gif

Hi Guys/Asy,

Anything that gets me to where I want to go sooner, is less time in waiting, less time in walking the untreaded path, that goes for Action Rachel as well. Thanks for your wonderful comments Asy. I will post them at the back of my mind, give you a puppy for your xmas present.

Cheers

Dave.B.:D :D :D

Back