Will be in Melbourne tomorrow evening - anybody want to join me for dinner?

Hi guys,

I'll be down in Melbourne for some meetings Wednesday/Thursday.

I know it's short notice, but does anyone want to join me (and a friend of mine who's travelling with me) for dinner?

I'll be based in the CBD & taxi/tramming about - so anywhere near there would be good

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Kristine,

I'll be staying up near Victoria Markets at the Nova Stargate(some 3 star hotel that I can justify spending OPM on for a night).

I'm happy for anywhere in that CBD area - though St Kilda may be a bit far :)

Maybe somewhere on Lygon Street?

Thanks TheFirstBruce, I may be in Bris late next week - will let you know once I do ;)
I think I caught all the Melbourne people out at their weekly investors' meeting on Tuesday (it's listed in meeting point) ;)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

BTW: I'm leaving in a few hours so will have Jas monitoring the thread

Finally got my plans sorted…..dinner will be great acey. :)

So how about we meet 7.30pm at Café Italia – 42 University Street, Carlton. Ph: 9347 0638.
http://www.cafeitalia.com.au/home.html

I’ll book a table later on this afternoon, so if everyone wants to reply to this thread if you are coming, I can give them numbers. The table will be booked under Ruby, so hopefully we will see you there!

Thanks everyone for coming last night……it was a great to get 11 people there with only a few hours notice.

Hmmm……………or does it really mean we are just party animals down here??

Anyway, hopefully everyone enjoyed it. :D Give us more notice next time acey, and we might be able to drag a few more along.

Ruby :)

Damn - Missed out !

Only found about this now (Thursday AM.)

Oh well, let me know if you're in South Melbourne and need a coffee....:p

Cheerio !

Simon.

Re: Mealing & Dealing

Originally posted by Gee Cee
No strange AXE Murders turn up from the forum.

I don't think there are any "strange" axe murderers from the forum - just the regular variety axe murderers.

Hey all,

I enjoyed the evening - it was good to see Ruby & partner, GoAnna & GoMichael & PT_Bear & partner again & meet Kristine & better half & Spiderman for the first time.

Thanks everyone who came :)

The food was excellent & company even better (excuse my mate Ian for being somewhat manic that evening - he was still in sales mode).

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Hi all

Great to see you got together at short notice and had a great time.

I wouldve liked to have been there. Oh well with a bit more notice next time may be able to make the trip from Adelaide.

All the best
BC

Back