Will GCT need to be paid ?

Hi Folks

Can I get some advice on this query pleae

I have an old I/P on 5 Acres and PPOR .If I knock down the I/P and build a new house on the bloke and then Move into it for 12 months then sell it Will I have to pay CGT ?
You will have to pay CGT for the 13 years your wife held the property.

It would be best to move in before you develop it and to also do a valuation while it still looks old

Any capital gain after you move in will be tax free