Will you take this application?

wow!
Do you always invalidate view points that are not 100% the way you see the world? Good luck with that attitude in life.

wow!
Do you always invalidate view points that are not 100% the way you see the world? Good luck with that attitude in life.

C'mon Xenia, dont be like that!

You're getting the post count up and extra exposure arent you? ;)

Looking deeper into a tenant who already has a strike? Sounds oxymoronish! You should be crossing them off the list and looking for exemplorary tenants, both on the surface and when you dig. Anything less and their application should be filed....in the bin!

pinkboy

Attitude problems are only a perception and someone's personal experience of that person - hold no weight! Property management relies on legislation that cannot be overruled by bad attitude.

I would ask - how specifically?

My big concern is how, in a joint tenancy, does one tenant get breach notices and not the other???

I smell a personal conflict between the pm that provided the reference and the wife and would ask further questions to clarify.

Also what is "rental arrears", did it result in a breach notice? Was there an application to tribunal for a payment plan or vacant possession? What was the result? A tenant paying one day over their due date is technically classed as arrears - look deeper.

don't mean to be rude but glad you're not my pm. You sound like a defence solicitor for the side who isn't paying you a fee.

If your gut feeling is telling you no, then listen and act on that feeling, one bad tenant is not worth the money, time & worry spent on them. Speaking from 35 years of experience with tenants ...

Back