Wish Me Luck...

Hi All,

Well, I've finally done it....
Today I signed the contract for my first IP! As you can imagine, I'm a little excited at the moment!

I just wanted to say thanks to all those who have contributed to this forum. It is such an amazing resource, and saved me a lot of stress through this process!

James

well done, the first of many i hope.

You may find though that the euphoria will wear off really quickly and you will start looking for the next IP fix. The thrill is in the hunt for the IP and the financing battles. Actually after settlement its boring as bats...t. :rolleyes:

Good luck and good investing.:D

You may find though that the euphoria will wear off really quickly and you will start looking for the next IP fix.

congratulations - the first of many, i'm sure. very exciting - hold onto that feeling and revel in it because when you're signing for your 20th the process will seem very hohum - i still enjoy the chase after more than 18 properties, but the actual signing and financing side is just same old same old.

the worst part is that now you will keep finding great deals, but not necesarily when you are in a position to purchase!! :eek:

Congrats James. Don't you just love the excitement of pulling off an IP deal? Do hope you are celebrating suitably. Love to see some pics and the numbers. Well done.

Back