Wolli Creek 2205

wow ok ebanster thats a real life example thanks. which development did you buy into back then? Anyone here know how much value does a carspace add to an apartment? For example, if 2 units with the same layout on the same floor, 1 has a single carspace and the other has 2, what would the difference in price be with everything else being equal?

it was with australand.
if i were you, i would always buy the one with carspace. google properties for rent in the area (even those archived) and compare those with and without carspaces.
i went to some viewings in the area just to check the interiors of the units and saw the difference of the quality between australand and other developers. however, i still feel that australand prices are a rip off.

thats fine if i do buy one i will buy with at least one carspace for sure. australand prices are a rip as you say but the worse is the strata that really puts me off. plus the new developments now are tiny as. just wanna know whats the difference between having one carspace or having two with all things being equal

thats fine if i do buy one i will buy with at least one carspace for sure. australand prices are a rip as you say but the worse is the strata that really puts me off. plus the new developments now are tiny as. just wanna know whats the difference between having one carspace or having two with all things being equal

I wouldn't be surprised if it was circa $50k.

Back