woolloomooloo finger wharf

I will get the sale contract soon, but understand these may be leasehold. probably 80 years left on the lease. Can you still get 80% loans on leasehold property?

Thanks, I put in my final offer today. Fingers crossed. I've always loved the finger wharf and have stayed there before short term. The location couldn't be more perfect for us when we repatriate to Sydney.

This sold very fast. I had a conditional offer of $1.25MM 1 day after I saw it advertised (without inspecting the property, I'm overseas). It sold today 2 days after my offer for an unconditional $1.3MM.

This is for a 99 year lease hold property with no option to renew :eek: 87 years left. A crap investment but my dream location. They come up for sale here quite often so I'm still on the lookout. This one last sold for 1.25MM in 2010 and 600K odd in 1997.

Hi,

I am new to this forum and i would like some advise on leasehold and how it works.
My intent is to hire a roof space or buy a roof space and put a module unit on top of it.
Is it possible? Has someone on this forum done that?

P.S: i have tried looking for a thread on that but i couldnt find it, but i am sure there is one around.

Thanks
ha55sh

Back