Woolloongabba

So today i got a letter from my lender randomly talking about a new development apartments 41 of them starting price $349k being a valued customer they are available from that price not so sure about the area, it is said to be 2km from brisbane CBD......could someone share some info if possible? the development is by Ivy Development in Veritas...

Where is Woolloongabba is it? Near the stadium, the hospital (s) or on Logan Rd?
There are a large number of apartments being built there.

No mention of which st it is... just has information how it is close to hospitals , cbd , uni etc......6 storys i think it is with cafe shops below.

I've lived in woolloongabba before. Very nice suburb. Lots of demand because it's just on the other side of the green bridge across from the University of Queensland, and it's close to the city etc... Just make sure the units aren't on the main road because that gets very noisy.

Woolloongabba had a really nice inner city suburb vibe about it. If the type of property I was after was listed there I would have no problems with buying in that suburb. Also has the bikeway run through it so you can ride into the city for work really easily, probably a 5-10 min bike ride into the city.

Back