WOW! they found noah's ark.

I also saw the documentary. It was always supposed that it rested on Mt Ararat.

The whole notion of Noah's boat was proved illogical, inconceiveable and unconstructable in those times with the tools that were available.

You would have to believe in miracles to believe the stories of Noah's Ark.:p

I have also crossed the Red Sea in a boat from Jordon to Eqypt and there is no way that a group of whip beaten Israelites could run across that pass in days let alone hours.

Regards JO

Thought it was a hoax. At the time i thought it could easily be built up there(I was young and high as preverbrial kite back then so take it easy on me)...yes yes i didnt know its impossible to cart or build a structure that far up like that. lol i laugh at my stupidity. Oh well

Yes it's hard to believe they could have carted or built a structure up that far. Much more sensible to accept that Noah built an ark, put all the animals on it and an enormous flood washed it up there.:eek:

Yes it's hard to believe they could have carted or built a structure up that far. Much more sensible to accept that Noah built an ark, put all the animals on it and an enormous flood washed it up there.:eek:

Exactly! Same way people believe in some all powerful god:rolleyes: Has the same sensibilties buddy

Exactly! Same way people believe in some all powerful god:rolleyes: Has the same sensibilties buddy

I must have misunderstood your initial post Reeco. I took it to mean that you thought: a) it is an Arc, and b) it couldn't have been carted or built there, and therefore c) it must be Noahs Arc.

But I think from your subsequent post that we are in fact on the same page.

Back