Wow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not sure if it's just the slope of the land but possibly looks like subsidence and bowing there on the right, and middle of the verandah.

You obviously have no idea!!!

I admit that I know nothing of Naracoorte. Perhaps the house is being offered below land value, but I wasn't commenting upon the fundamentals from an investment perspective, I was more questioning the collective sanity of this nation. The old 'land, they're not making more of it' adage was not coined with rural South Australia in mind.

If the property is such a bargain, why haven't you bought it? Easily done at 55k.

Most likely, if it is being offered below its seeming value, there is a reason for it.

The reason im not buying it is i cannot stand renovating.Completly over it.The only reason i posted this is someone on here may want to have a go,and possibly make a $$$$$.Of course there is a reason its cheap.............it needs work.Your other comments??...well move with the times,or get left behind.:)

Let's all chuck in a couple of bucks and get it for the lulz.

Any chance there's someone on here from Naracoorte that can inspect? :cool:

Let's all chuck in a couple of bucks and get it for the lulz.

Any chance there's someone on here from Naracoorte that can inspect? :cool:

As a matter of fact there is :cool:
I'm scratching my head as to where this property is. I might go for a drive tonight and try and suss it out :D

Back