Wrap Pack?

Hi

Have just receive an informational / promotional email from Richard Ottan re his Wrap Pack.

Has anybody got any comments on the value (or not) of this Pack?

Many thanks

Originally posted by Lofty
Hi

Have just receive an informational / promotional email from Richard Ottan re his Wrap Pack.

Has anybody got any comments on the value (or not) of this Pack?

Many thanks

Hi

I have read it (and Steve McKnight's for that matter) and think that Rick's packagae offers exceptional value for the knowledge and information that you get.

If you are heading down this road, it would be well worth buying and studying.

Dale

I found it very informative...

It contains all the information you need to run a wrap business.

(also exceptionally well edited... hehehe)

asy (the_editor) :D

it's a good pack and well worth taking a look at.
I would take a look at www.positivecashflow.com.au, they're selling both rick's and steve mcknight's packs as a bundle for a pretty good price. It would be perfect if your looking at starting out in wrap game.:)

Last edited:
It is worth noting here that Rick and Steve both have a very good product, and yes, they are both wrappers, but they have VERY different wrap ideology.

Steve is what I call Wrap and Hold.

He wraps for the long term cashflow. That is, put someone in and anticipate them still being there in 10 or 20 years time, paying the loan out.

Rick is what I call Short Term Wrapping

He wraps for the short term profit hit. He wraps a house expecting that the wrappee will be able to refinance it within a couple of years, and that will give him the profit quickly.

Which is better?

Well it really depends on your own thoughts. Steve makes "more per house" but Rick makes his money much faster, which allows him to utilise it to do more wraps, giving it a cascade effect.

Neither is better than the other, they are different. :)

SO, what I am saying is, either wrap pack is good, IMHO, but they teach different things. If you don't know which way you want to go, then buying them both is a good idea, but if you know that you want to short term, or wrap and hold, then buy the one that suits your method..

hope this helps.

asy :D

Back