Wrap Secrets Revealed For Sale

W

WebBoard

Wrap Secrets Revealed Library' contains comprehensive and detailed audio (7 CD's) and customised expanded notes resource covering the following key wrap areas:

Milking, Not Being Milked

The Accounting And Taxation Implications Of Vendor Financing.
By: David Bradley, Chartered Accountant

Unlocking The Vault

How To Get The Bank To Say 'Yes'
By: Steve McKnight, Chartered Accountant & Property Investor

Vendor Finance In A Nutshell

Everything Else You Need To Know About Getting A Deal Over The Line
By Steve McKnight, Chartered Accountant & Property Investor

Finding The Needle In The Haystack

How To Use Classified Ads To Find Leads And Build Profits
By Don Campbell, Marketing Expert

Answers!

Total Solutions With The Panel Of Experts
By Steve McKnight, David Bradley, & Don Campbell

What Other People Say...
Don't just take my word that the 'Wrap Secrets Revealed Library' is everything I've described and more. Here's what other people say about it:

"Wrap Secrets Revealed provided me with invaluable but most importantly practical information that I can start using today. Steve and the other presenters delivered with passion and expertise that truly revealed the secrets to wrapping."
- Mr. Andrew Benikos

Over 100 comments just like these from participants across Australia give testimony that the 'Wrap Secrets Revealed Library' is the #1 Wrap System available anywhere. And the best news is it is written by Australians for Australians... so it is guaranteed to work right in your own back yard!

Your 'Wrap Secrets Revealed Library' contains over 8 hours of audio - conveniently recorded on CD - and a 215 page 'Library' broken down into six individual sections that outline in intricate detail everything you need for instant wrap success.

Purchased for $2,000.00 will accept offers for $1000.00 plus.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back