Wrapping / Vendor Financing Feasibility

Hi all,

I hope someone with a bit more experience in VF would be able to share their wisdom with me.

I have been researching quite thoroughly about wrapping / vendor financing / rent-to-own / instalments contract, and the one thing I cannot grasp is how would a feasibility model look like for these sorts of transactions?

Also what performance indicators and specific characteristics you look for when searching for a property?

Any feedback with regards to the topic would be much appreciated :)

P.s. I am a big fan of MS Excel, if anyone has a spreadsheet they could share, I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi Mizz

We have two vendor finance Calculators we sell that produce 'what if' feasibility studies.

The first is the Joint Venture Calculator. A link to a video regarding how it works is at: https://vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au/home/?page_id=729

The second is the negative2positive Calculator. I'll send you a link to a video on that one separately.

Apologies, they're not free excel sheets but the videos will give you a good idea of how the 'numbers' work around two different types of VF joint ventures.

Cheers, Paul

Hi Mizz

We have two vendor finance Calculators we sell that produce 'what if' feasibility studies.

The first is the Joint Venture Calculator. A link to a video regarding how it works is at: https://vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au/home/?page_id=729

The second is the negative2positive Calculator. I'll send you a link to a video on that one separately.

Apologies, they're not free excel sheets but the videos will give you a good idea of how the 'numbers' work around two different types of VF joint ventures.

Cheers, Paul

Thanks Paul,

Lots to take in which is great. I look forward to meeting you on Thursday.

Cheers,
Daniel.

See you then ;-) And for anyone that's interested the next Melbourne Vendor Finance Association meeting details are:
Thursday 7th March
Matthew Flinders Hotel
667 Warrigal Rd
Chadstone, VIC, 3148
Meeting commences at 7:15pm.

Cheers, Paul

Back