Wrapping - who has done it

Has anyone here done any wrappings?

Is it really true that you can buy property with piss smell, holes and etc and people will still want to wrap with you?

Hi,

I guess it's all possible, holes I don't think are an issue for buyers with trade skills. However in my personal experience my buyers have only purchased houses they have picked out themselves from real estate agencies (I did not choose them for them).

So whatever they wanted to buy, they did so, if they thought holes meant cheaper prices for them with cheaper repayments, then that was their choice.

Regards
Michael G

Rodimus
Yes it can be done, but from my experience the worse the house, the harder it is to move. People need to see past a lot to visualise the potential. Whereas a house that's in good condition people can walk in and straight away see themselves living there.
However more experienced wrappers may well find it easier to do!

Rodimus,
Pity you didn't catch Rick Otton on last night's ABC programme, REALITY BITES. You should have seen the dump that he managed to sell!
I don't think just anyone can sell a dump via a wrap. It takes a great salesman, the right buyer (read renovator, tradie, builder) and one with not enough cash to be able to afford the already renovated model.
Good luck!

yeah i saw RIck on Tueday ABC, and I was quite amazed he can sell that house undone.
I also have his Wrap Pack.

I have heard someone said the wrap done here is slightly different than the real american wrap, as the USA wrap is illegal in Oz. Is that true?

Different laws and regulations, but I think at the core wrapping is still the same fundamentals here and overseas. I know that Rick wraps both here and in the US.

Back