Wrapping

Hi,
Fairly new to the world of REI, and was fascinated to find the wide variety of strategies available to invest in real estate. Having been brought up with the old fashioned idea of buy and hold, I am unfamiliar with concepts such as wrapping and flipping.

Am interested in finding out more and am hoping that someone will be kind enough to point me in the right direction to find out more information.

Also, was wondering what the benefits of these other techniques over the traditional buy and hold. If it is not too impolite, may I ask why the wrappers have chosen that strategy over others. What in their mind is the advantages of wrapping over other techniques?

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam
Take a look at www.creativerealestate.com.au and www.propertyinvesting.com.au
both these sites are organised by wrappers. There are sure to be many more sites out there!
Currently I am doing some wrapping, purely for cashflow. Long term I will take that cashflow, retire hubby, and then buy more buy and hold properties. For me, wrapping isn't really an investment strategy, it's more of a cashflow strategy, although others will probably disagree with me!

Back