WTF? I have never seen an ad like it.

I've seen something similar and the vendor refused to pay council rates and before auction date,it was cancelled and vendor coughed up.

Vendor or squatter in this situation?I dunno but maybe 2nd email may elude to what is.

Cheers Spades.

I don't think I even mentioned residential tenancy or called squatting a legal right?

The question you responded to was asking about costs to remove squatters to which you replied about their legal rights, hence implying squatters have certain legal rights.
I was just making an observation that residential tenancy laws can be ridiculous at times when squatters are involved, as the thread is about a property for sale with a tenant the owners are are clearly having trouble getting out.

Not having a go TB.

The question you responded to was asking about costs to remove squatters to which you replied about their legal rights, hence implying squatters have certain legal rights.
I was just making an observation that residential tenancy laws can be ridiculous at times when squatters are involved, as the thread is about a property for sale with a tenant the owners are are clearly having trouble getting out.

Not having a go TB.

No worries - didn't take it as such. If we're talking actual squatters (no lease, no nothing) then it might simply be as easy as ringing the cops up on them.

For something like this, I don't think its just a garden variety residential lease in play.

Wow, that caught my attention, anyone live in the area and can check out the street and surrounding houses?

Cheers, Ivan

I had a similar issue with my second property.

Estimated cost of removal and mental strain. Put in a low offer and got it.

Amusingly the solution after going the legal route was to purchase another property and move tenant in there at a high rent. They always paid on time, just couldn't get them to leave and couldn't afford the increased rent on the first place.

If I was the owner I'd make sure insurance was in order then it might even burn down. Who knows. Crazy tenants may have crazy enemy's. I wouldn't know being the owner.

Certainly an interesting one, I imagine it would be hard to get finance if the house cant be accessed for a valuation.

Maybe get a substantial price discount from market value, and approach the 'tenants' and offer them some cash to vacate.

"Hey mate, if you move your family out, clean the place properly and tidy the yard I'll give you 10 grand cash".

One thing I have learnt in the property / reno game is that cash moves mountains.

Interesting.

Easy fix; go to local bikie club house. Offer 5k for their services to approach and force the hand of the tenants to vacate willingly- should be all the leverage needed to get a positive outcome.

It's a joke the laws surrounding the rights that squatters have- in my eyes it's no different to reaching into my pocket and stealing.... we all know how someone would be treated and dealt with if caught in the act; same course of action should apply!

Interesting.

Easy fix; go to local bikie club house. Offer 5k for their services to approach and force the hand of the tenants to vacate willingly- should be all the leverage needed to get a positive outcome.

What if it IS the local bikie club house :eek:

What if it IS the local bikie club house :eek:

Then find the nearest rival club- give them $5k to burn to the ground, make sure your insured and win.... Vacated property + new build for old = new tenant! increased rental yield! increased valuation! More property!

Seems legit.....

Sunbury is 40km's to melb,where in S/E melb,you can get more bang for your buck?
Think about it.

Cheers Spades.

I don't really understand the logic behind this ad :confused:

Is this reverse psychology applied by the agent when writing this ad ? or is the agent purely incomplete of writing this ad ?

Anyone deal with this agency before ??

Back