Wyndham Harbour Project

Hi all,
my first post here, everyone heard about the cracking pre launch of the wyndham harbour, i have managed to get one of the best waterfront blocks at the harbour and i am up for any offers, intersted people can mail me.
This is going to be the best marina in victoria.
cheers..

Sniff, sniff. Anyone else think something smells about some of these Werribee Marina postings (and not just the near-the-sewage-farm-old-Werribee-jokes kind of stench). Mighty glowing about a development that has been on-again, off-again for years. And is talking about huge money to be spent in an somewhat unlikely area (don't attack me ... I like the area, I really do).
But maybe it's just me.:rolleyes:

Might sell for the right price......

I have 1 acre vacant land on Duncans Road which is directly opposite of the proposed marina, and only 300mtrs stroll to the water straight up Duncans road.

I am not sure if I should sell now or hold on to it for a couple more years?

Does anyone know when they will begin construction? As I have noticed some minor work has commenced on Duncans Road.

This proposed new harbour seems to be quite near the big sewerage treatment plant. Do you think it is possible that this would affect the level of appeal of this area? And we all know the Werribee South beach is one of the worst beaches in Victoira.

They can ‘make’ beaches. It happened in port Melbourne.

Has anyone been there lately? I live like 5mins drive away from the development site so I might check it out.

They are creating 2 new beaches as part of the marina development.

The apartments have all sold out and there were only a couple of blocks of land still available when I checked a week ago.

Prices have moved up quickly in line with the rest of the Melbourne market over this period.

BUMP.

How's this cracking along? People's opinions still the same on the area and the costing of the apartments etc?

Who currently has a poor or ip within the harbour, feedback?:)

Thanks for the links spiderman.

I did wonder about journey time and wave swell, its definately a problem that will keep the ferry service from getting its feet off the ground.

In relation to property prices, does anyone agree that they are overpriced for the area and what it offers atm? Obviously once infrastructure and amenities improve so will capital growth and I must admit the allure of having a beach side aapartment is winning me over, even if the beach is dismal..

According to the news, werribee south is the new Brighton! Lol.

May take a drive down there today for a bit of a look.

In relation to property prices, does anyone agree that they are overpriced for the area and what it offers atm? Obviously once infrastructure and amenities improve so will capital growth and I must admit the allure of having a beach side aapartment is winning me over, even if the beach is dismal..

Why not Carrum/Patterson Lakes/Seaford?
Similar distance from city but already has jobs shops schools transport etc.

Back