Wyndham Shire VIC makes Hotspotting List

Well it looks like the secret is out....about Wyndham Shire in VIC.

I was reading one of Terry Rydher's reports and Wyndham Shire -i.e. Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Tarneit, & Point Cook have been name as suburbs with potential.

I am smiling as I own 2 there. ;)

I am sure some people on this site will beg to differ....

I have been to all these suburbs.

Point cook is well estabilished now, and proby the nicest.

Tarneit developing, land releases etc.

Werribee and hoppers crossing, I can't see people wanting to live there, but only being forced to live there due to affordability.

What ever works though.. I think if the numbers stack up, then its a positive and can make a good investment.

Only thing would be getting good tennants....

Kenneth,

Good tenants in Werribee and Hoppers are not issues.....they are lining up for places to rent.

As for affordability....this is exactly the reason people move there....with that prices move up....and then a new more affordable area is sought.

It is not only numbers but also CG....this is what I am alluding to. I bought older properties and have made gains between 55-70% since I bought in 2006.;)

I have been to all these suburbs.

Point cook is well estabilished now, and proby the nicest.

Tarneit developing, land releases etc.

Werribee and hoppers crossing, I can't see people wanting to live there, but only being forced to live there due to affordability.

What ever works though.. I think if the numbers stack up, then its a positive and can make a good investment.

Only thing would be getting good tennants....

Back