Wyndham Waters at Williams Landing

G'day,

I am looking to buy at the estate Wyndham Waters at Williams Landing.

Any good/bad comment on this estate?

It is right next to the new development Williams Landing. It is included in the suburb Williams Landing.

Prices of Land are slightly cheaper than the new Williams Landing Development.

If the new Williams Landing development does well, I believe the prices at Wydham Waters will also catch up.

Also, its just a short drive away from the new Point Cook Town Centre. just over the bridge and we are already in pt cook.

and it will also be very close to the new williams landing development (which I believe is a $1 billion development project).

It is also quite close to the freeway.

I will appreciate any inputs/suggestions/advice on this Wyndham Waters estate.

Cheers,

Stephen

I'm also interested in this area and looking for any inputs too.

G'day,

I am looking to buy at the estate Wyndham Waters at Williams Landing.

Any good/bad comment on this estate?

It is right next to the new development Williams Landing. It is included in the suburb Williams Landing.

Prices of Land are slightly cheaper than the new Williams Landing Development.

If the new Williams Landing development does well, I believe the prices at Wydham Waters will also catch up.

Also, its just a short drive away from the new Point Cook Town Centre. just over the bridge and we are already in pt cook.

and it will also be very close to the new williams landing development (which I believe is a $1 billion development project).

It is also quite close to the freeway.

I will appreciate any inputs/suggestions/advice on this Wyndham Waters estate.

Cheers,

Stephen

hi, is this the same as wyndham vale? is there any train station ?

No Wyndham Vale is another 10- 15 minutes drive away.

The nearest train stations are Hoppers crossing and Laverton.

Wyndham Waters could loosley be described as Laverton West or Tarneit East or Truganina South ...

It is bounded to the north by Sayers Road and to the West by Forsyth Road.

Basically it is Truganina/Tarneit with a fancy name.

Wyndham Waters used to be part of Truganina until earlier inthe year when it was renamed Williams Landing ..

Williams Landing itself is a new subdivision where the land prices are considerably higher than in surrounding suburbs .. people are buying into the marketing hype.

cheers

Right Value

Back