Yardneys property market update 3 May

Is anyone going? There is a promo code for free tickets available if you google for it (normally $99).

I went last year and found it almost a bit much, but good if you could stay awake

So... Anyone?

Damian Collins spoke before the break, quick recap of "Directions 2031". they seem focused on urban infill areas, speculating for rezoning.

Hi

Please can you share more of what was said. :)

I was thinking about going to the event but I've been really busy the last couple of weeks, its hard to fit everything in.

I have a lot of ss reading to catch up on.

thanks

The other highlight for me was Ken Reiss from chan & naylor.

Yes he was presenting some of their products but by highlighting their features he really opened my eyes to pitfalls and opportunities. Things like 80 year vesting dates, negative gearing through trusts,...

Also I never realised by using my smsf I am creating an investment vehicla that will be cgt and income tax free at 60. So at an avg life expectancy of 80+ now I am looking at 20 years tax free property investing for as much as I pump into that fund before 60. Something to consider I reckon...

I liked that when he asked around the room who is new to property investing only 3 or so hands went up. And everyone I chatted to in the crowd had real world experience. So a good discerning critical crowd that expects a certain standard

Back