Yellow brick road

Does anyone here (brokers?) have any insight into the asx listed company - yellow brick road (Ybr). They appear to have a bright future and be very rapidly growing. I was hoping for some insight from anyone with some experience with the company in any form. Thanks

Hey Datto, could you elaborate? I don't have any interest to pursue them personally, but keen to hear about your experience with this company.

It's not the company, it's their founder. Built up Wizard Finance to look like a valuable company, sold it for far more than it was worth, then it collapsed leaving thousands of borrowers in serious trouble.

The only dealings I had with Wizard was about 10 years ago when I walked into their branch at Eastwood and had a loan approved. thankfully I didn't proceed. I don't like the idea of mortgage businesses being sold off. Can be bad news for the customers. Check the net for all the stories from *****ed off customers.

I'm a friend of Clint. He OK'd it.

Hang on . It wasn'Eastwood. It was that suburb near Carlingford Rd. they got an RSL club that looks like an old majestic house.

Epping. Damn it. It was Epping! I remember now. I staggered out of the club. It was a sunny afternoon. Walked along the road next to the railway line and into the Wizard branch...."i wanna loan" spray out.

Talk about desperate, they gave me the nod lol.

Like assessing all businesses, you need to assess the people and processes in the business. From the commentary above, it sounds like there may be a few questions around the business practices. It may be also worthwhile to see if you can investigate what the business owner's strategy is going forward. Do a internet search on the founder and their business approach. Shares are a complex beast.

Does anyone have any thoughts on that these APRA changes might do for the non bank lenders such as yellow brick road? good or bad? thanks

Back