Yes, Another Convenant related question

I am looking at a title at the moment, and it's got the below listed

covenant 1551842 27/06/1934

However, there is no other further explanation on the title that describes what this convenant is related to

Someone please clarify what this is? Pretty please

It really should be in the section 32....
Failing that, you can do a title search for the covenant and see what it says - given the date on it it's likely to be some stupid non-quarrying covenant or something irrelevant.

It really should be in the section 32....
Failing that, you can do a title search for the covenant and see what it says - given the date on it it's likely to be some stupid non-quarrying covenant or something irrelevant.

No description on title and also cannot find on net.

I would be very surprised if it is not in the section 32. You can do a search through Land Victoria just do a search for landdata and once you get into this search website you need to do an instrument search and the instrument number is the number you quoted.
Why don't you ask the agent to provide this information as the vendor is obliged to supply it?

I would be very surprised if it is not in the section 32. You can do a search through Land Victoria just do a search for landdata and once you get into this search website you need to do an instrument search and the instrument number is the number you quoted.
Why don't you ask the agent to provide this information as the vendor is obliged to supply it?

Thanks lexCon, I had it sorted.

it was another quarry type of convenant, no biggie

Back