You are a WINNER!!

W

WebBoard

G'day!

Want to know how to get the best home loan and pay it off within 5-7 years?

for further queries:

e-mail:

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Easy answer to that, make double payments!

Reply: 2

RS
I think your post should be in Caveat Emptor.

Reply: 3

Answer: Dont deal with people that make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited email/advertising such as the scum bag above.

Dave

Reply: 3.1

Apologies if I put this in here. I agree it should have been in the Caveat Emptor. But there is no need to be so ignorant about it DAVE!!! It is not solicitation, it's just a matter of interest to other people.
Dave, if you have nothing better to say, just go back to your little box and bugger off.

RS

Reply: 3.1.1

Hi RS

If this isn't SPAM then how about posting the information on the forum for all to read rather then the secret disclosure stuff of emailing you for it.

The Somers have provided us with an open forum and everyone should be able to make comments accordingly as to whether it's a good way of investing or not. Or are your intentions to try and build a database of names for some later use?

I can see where Dave is coming from though with his post as you've not put any decent info and it reads very spam'ish.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

You are a SPAMMER!!

Reply: 3.1.1.1

Agree, this is spam, many of us spend quality time posting and answering to posts here, open information is what this board is for, not spamming, I for one would not like to see this board go the way of others, spam junkets. Love to hear the info in full, in caveat emptor.

TW

You are a SPAMMER!!

Reply: 3.1.1.1.1

spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam
you gotta have ssssssppppaaaammmmmmmmmm!

.....oops,sorry got carried away....

Back