You gotta love banks.... right?? (must have a local bank account to settle loan ?)

Originally posted by Rolf Latham
GW

the 5 % is in North Sydney in a brown paper bag

ta

Rolf

I can confirm this is not correct, I just spent half the day looking for brown paper bags :p

All I found were peoples lunches :)

Last edited:
Rolf,

"Truly its soooo easy to fix if the board of these organisations would just for a second take their eye off immediate shareholder value".

Hey Rolf...........I became one of those bloodsucking, miserable, low life, no good, Bank Shareholders so I could sleep at night. Even as the banks
regularly rip me off in one way or another I try and comfort myself with the fact that they will return some of their bounty to me in the way of Dividends.
Hmmmmm.......maybe this isn't such a healthy attitude? It's a bit like saying "beat me....beat me......it's good for me!" ;)

Of course it's not just the banks is it?

Example:

I rang up the Office of State Revenue(doesn't that name just make you feel good already?) many months ago about Land Tax. "Yes sir, send the form in and we'll get it processed right away".
"How long is right away?" I ask. "Normally takes about 3 months" they say. "Do you already have the Land Valuations on your computer or do you have to obtain them" I ask. "Oh we already have it
all here" they say. "How can it take 3 months then?" I ask. "Surely it is a 20 minute process!"

So I send it all in and after 4 months of not hearing anything I ring them up. They couldn't find my form! "Could you do it all again please" they say.

I'll let you know if I get it sorted out by Christmas. :)

:)

Hi all

The XYZ bank Way: Customer First, Create Value, Lead and Inspire, Earn Trust and Breakout

The above is a trailer on a major banks email - at least they are trying hehehehe

ta

Rolf

Back