young investors

Hey,
I am after meetin up with other young property investors in the brisbane area. as i am after speaking to people with the same interest that i have. I am doing subdivisions and have 2 rental properties.

cheers chris

Hi Chris,

My husband and I are in our twenties and have 2 IP's. Currently living in London but returning to Brisbane in May. Would be good to meet up! :)

Ems

How old is young??

Why would you not consider the input of older (maybe even wiser) people who have been doing it for a long time??

How many subs have you done??

Just curious.

Cheers.

Chrisv.

How old is young??

Why would you not consider the input of older (maybe even wiser) people who have been doing it for a long time??

How many subs have you done??

Just curious.

Cheers.

Chrisv.

Yes I would also be interested to know how old is young! Maybe it is under 18 or under 21?

Guess that would include kids under 10 but most of them may find investing a bit boring.

Im 27, partner 23- would love to become part of some young investor group.. We are in Melbourne but meetings, pissups, chats and forum discussions all sound good to me

im 21 i have done 2 subdivisions with a set of duplexs in the pipeline and 1 or 2 more potential subdivisions. ive also renovated houses with my father as i am a carpenter by trade soo i mite be looking to buy a ppor and renovate it then sell it.

thanks for all the intrest guys and gals. I will try organise something as i am intersted in meeting all of you as possible. would be good to see ppl around my own age as all of the ppl my own age recon im stupid but i know what i want to do soo there words arnt stopping me. Look forward to meeting all of you

Back