Your block please

Hi guys, we're validating a service my team is working on as part of Startup Weekend Perth.

If you've got a block in WA that you intend to build a single home on that is valued at over $300,000 would you mind PMing me.

We would like to help identify suitable home designs for your block at no charge.

We're hoping to have the a selection of great home designs back to you today.

Will blocks with subdivision potential count? Ie show us what can be built on the new block if it was to be subdivided?

Cheers

sorry HD, not that sophisticated at this stage one design on one black it is for now.

Hi Charttv
I would like to make a suggestion, provide a service for what will fit on development sites and you have a winner.

House on block, not sure how this would work, all the spec builders can do this and you would be shopping it anyway so I don't really see the point???
Also, the house is valued over $300,000??? That's limits the market completely

Cheers
MTR:)

Hi Charttv
I would like to make a suggestion, provide a service for what will fit on development sites and you have a winner.

House on block, not sure how this would work, all the spec builders can do this and you would be shopping it anyway so I don't really see the point???
Also, the house is valued over $300,000??? That's limits the market completely

Cheers
MTR:)

thanks for your feedback.

sorry, I should have elaborated, block price of 300k+

sorry HD, not that sophisticated at this stage one design on one black it is for now.

Whats the difference?

If someone has a retain and build block or side by side devo site then you could tell them what they could put there if they subdivided.

Just the same if someone bought a vacant battle axe block.
Could you advise on that?

And why the price guide?

Mtr is right as usuall. You should aim at development sites an what can and cant fit. Alot more potential. Anyone building on a bare block would goto a spec builder and they will advise for free etc.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Back