Your Blue Print to Success - Change Your Paradigm Change Your Life!

It's also interesting to see that the majority of self-help gurus who are now financially well off have made their money solely from preaching about and obtaining their income from selling books, CD's, and courses about the mystical properties of positive thinking. How many of these modern-day self-help gurus have demonstrated the effectiveness of their beliefs by becoming successful or financially secure by doing anything other than preaching their positive-thinking palava to the desperate and gullible for money (i.e. become successful or financially secure by any means other than their positive thinking spiel)? I think you'll find very few have.

Funnily enough I have found it doesnt matter which career, investment vehicle or lifestyle seminar/talk you see, the message is generally very similar:

michael's course went further and the exercises were breaking down how we had been programmed from childhood by those of influence around us.

covered aspects such as thoughts towards money, success, goal setting, security, love, charity etc ie, if you parents had a blase attitude towards wealth or "filthy rich" attitude or whatever. we had to write pages trying to work out what we had been programmed with, then analyse it and reassemble the thoughts based on what we know as reality.

very very interesting exercise.

To reply with an example so far from the relevance of this threads' theme is to show the ignorance evident that this thread is aimed at fixing.....;)

Childish to take these things literally 100% as there is always something (even just one thing) you can take out of them to help you improve your lot....if you are always suspicious then you have no hope....

Your Thoughts lead to your Emotions, Your emotions lead to your Actions and Your actions lead to your Results.

Your thoughts is where everything starts, so make sure you control what you think.

This 3 part video series reveals the how & why.

Make sure you watch all 3 video's entirely & in order. DONT just watch the first minute or two then dismiss it all together because it is going to explain to you why you think in the way you did in dismissing it. Continuing your current thinking in the way you do will continually get you what you already have.

Video 1 - Let me know what You Think

I find it useful to hear the same information presented in different ways, so in case there is anyone else on the forums like myself who might benefit from rehashing the old 'if you think you're beaten you are, if you think you dare not, you don't. If you like to win, but think you can't, it's almost certain you won't' content, here are some updated links to the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zN3nTfLAsY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI-lDYTsVN8

Back