Your Blue Print to Success - Change Your Paradigm Change Your Life!

Your Thoughts lead to your Emotions, Your emotions lead to your Actions and Your actions lead to your Results.

Your thoughts is where everything starts, so make sure you control what you think.

This 3 part video series reveals the how & why.

Make sure you watch all 3 video's entirely & in order. DONT just watch the first minute or two then dismiss it all together because it is going to explain to you why you think in the way you did in dismissing it. Continuing your current thinking in the way you do will continually get you what you already have.

Video 1 - Let me know what You Think

Video 2 - That word 'Paradigm'

Video 3 - Your Marvellous Mind

Powerful life changing stuff.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
P--->t--->e(f)--->a = R

Your Thoughts lead to your Emotions, Your emotions lead to your Actions and Your actions lead to your Results.

Can also regress one step prior to Thoughts.

I have also seen this wealth/success principle before and if one works on the premise that our past conditioning/programming affects our thoughts, then can be stated as:

Programming.......lead to......Thoughts.....lead to Emotions/Feelings.....lead to Actions = RE$ULT$

Your thoughts is where everything starts, so make sure you control what you think.

This 3 part video series reveals the how & why. Make sure you watch all 3 in order.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing Rixter. :)

I have seen the first of these videos and am waiting for the others to arrive after I opted in. Never mind shall now watch them off your links.

I like Bob Proctor and his messages. For those unfamiliar with him, a cheap yet valuable intro to his work is in his book "You Were Born Rich."

This 3 part video series reveals the how & why.

Make sure you watch all 3 video's entirely & in order. DONT just watch the first minute or two then dismiss it all together because it is going to explain to you why you think in the way you did in dismissing it. Continuing your current thinking in the way you do will continually get you what you already have.

I hope this helps.
Rixter,i like the part about retirement,the mind is more powerfull that most think,Thanks for the link..willair..

Hi all,

Continuing your current thinking in the way you do will continually get you what you already have.

Ummm..... That's fine with me. Why do I want to change ??

I saw a few hours of Bob Proctors stuff about 10 years ago, all to do with a MLM company. Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill written in the '30's is along the same lines..

It's the action that counts.

bye

I just showed the videos to my 11 year old who strode off saying 'I'm so happy that I'm so great at school'...if it works it will save me heaps in tuition costs!

i was just wondering where i had seen it before - then recalled michael yardney's course that i did. not only did he explain how your thoughts led to your emotions lead to your actions etc ... but he also went thru a series of "reprogramming the negative" work sessions.

very good!

I was up past midnight watching these videos. :D

Thank you Rick for uploading this priceless information.

As you know, I am in the very beginning stages of my very own paradigm shift, its not a comfortable thing at first, however, the possibilities make me very excited at the same time.

Thanks again. :D

Cheers

Mick

Pause it and leave it to stream (load) for several minutes, then resume watching by pressing play.

He was one of the guys on The Secret.[/QUOTE]

...which would make him a peddler of superstitious, unscientific flim-flam, or am I being too harsh?

*thinks*

No..I don't think I am ;)

Action required

Pause it and leave it to stream (load) for several minutes, then resume watching by pressing play.

He was one of the guys on The Secret.[/QUOTE]

...which would make him a peddler of superstitious, unscientific flim-flam, or am I being too harsh?

*thinks*

No..I don't think I am ;)

Nothing harsh about your view TF.........we are all entitled to them. ;)

Our beliefs whether good/bad, positive/negative, scientific (proven and substantiated by double blind randomised controled trials) :rolleyes: or superstitious flim flam are our own and different for everyone of us. It is that uniqueness that makes the world interesting.....some might even say bizarro :D

All of this is idle unless it is backed up by ACTION. Knowledge is only powerful when it is applied through ACTION. That was a big let-down of The Secret..........wishing, hoping, dreaming and affirmations are useless if not followed through with focused activity.

The late Jim Rohn said it best: Affirmations without actions are the beginning of delusion........Affirmation with discipline help create our world, or words to that effect.

As you pray.....move your feet.

From my perspective, it serves me to adopt positive and uplifting thoughts and actions, rather than focusing too much on what is, what always has been and what the masses think and want for me.

I play my own game :)

i was just wondering where i had seen it before - then recalled michael yardney's course that i did. not only did he explain how your thoughts led to your emotions lead to your actions etc ... but he also went thru a series of "reprogramming the negative" work sessions.

very good!

Funnily enough I have found it doesnt matter which career, investment vehicle or lifestyle seminar/talk you see, the message is generally very similar:

1) Control what you think - meaning dont focus on things you have no power over and dont berate yourself with negative reinforcement.

2)Believe in yourself - not the old cliche, but in what you are doing. change your mindset and figure out where you are holding yourself back.

3) educate yourself so that you know what you are doing is the right way forward. this ties in with believing in yourself as with education you just know something is right.

He was one of the guys on The Secret.

Thanks Player. At least l will have something constructive to watch now that the very very long drawn out media saturation of the AFL season has begun.
Please someone ring the final siren:(

Can a foreigner with a paradigm become US president?

I watched the videos.

What I couldn't get was this:

The claim was made that what you can do was determined by your paradigm.

So once you reprogram your paradigm you can achieve anything.

As if yours was the only one and nature and other people lacked paradigms of their own.

Let's put this to the test.

1. So I want to be President of the United States and have programmed my paradigm accordingly.

The minimum requirements for this, not including all the political organising and fundrasing, are as follows:

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentandcabinet/a/presrequire.htm

I don't live in the USA. I wasn't born in the USA. Neither were my parents.

Now of course those rules are set by humans so can be changed (like segregration). It is not inconceiveable that the birth requirements are relaxed so that others can become president.

So no matter how hard I think, or change my paradigm, I will never be president of the USA with that rule in place, no matter how badly I want it.

(And of course I'd be right due to my small-mindset and refusal to believe and accept this as my paradigm!)

Changing the American born requirement requires influence over many other people (each who might have their own very strong paradigms about wanting to be president or at least who they want as president and will have to sacrifice those to me) to get a requirement changed, to run for president and then to get elected.

No it's not impossible, but is it not more constructive to get goals that are either equally hard but less selfish with greater community benefit (like Martin Luther King) or remain more self-centred but have a high probability of success (like what many investors aim at)?

You've worked out what needs to be achieved for a goal to happen.

You know it's doable.

So you believe in it.

And you make it happen.

The probability of obtaining a particular position is related to whether it is exclusive or not.

Being President of the USA is an exclusive position. If I am president, then you can't be at that time. Given there's elections every 4 years and the minimum age is 35, you've got 10 or 12 elections only to contest, unless they elect a 90 year old (which is not inconceiveable). But most presidential candidates contest far fewer elections (unless they're Ralph Nader)!

Whereas I can be a millionaire and you can be too. Unlike 'President' or the 'world's richest person' millionaire is a non-exclusive position so has vastly higher probability of success (proved because there are so many more of them).

2. A second example. I want to dive into the ocean with no SCUBA equipment and hold my breath for an hour underwater. I don't know why I want to do it, but I think it would be really cool and my mind reckons I can do it as it's in my new paradigm.

Do you think I can, or do you think nature has its own paradigms (worked out by people like Isaac Newton) that are stronger than yours?

3. I buy a house for $1m in an area where similar houses sell for $500k (so I've paid too much to start but I don't believe this). A year later, with no evidentiary basis, I've taught my paradigm that's it's worth $2m, even when the surrounding houses are still at $500k. Can a bigger fool help me out please as I believe in getting $2m for it 24/7?

To summarise, some of this paradigm stuff could be helpful with the right choice of goal.

But with unworkable goals the best paradigm in your mind won't help (as you're fighting much stronger paradigms of nature and other people).

Instead it could just as easily become a recipe for delusion and failure.

I watched the videos.

What I couldn't get was this:

The claim was made that what you can do was determined by your paradigm.

So once you reprogram your paradigm you can achieve anything.

As if yours was the only one and nature and other people lacked paradigms of their own.

<big snip>

To summarise, some of this paradigm stuff could be helpful with the right choice of goal.

But with unworkable goals the best paradigm in your mind won't help (as you're fighting much stronger paradigms of nature and other people).

Instead it could just as easily become a recipe for delusion and failure.

An investigative journalist put out a very interesting book a few years ago called 'The Secret of The Secret' in which she looked at the claims that the original author of the book 'The Secret' (which was actually no secret at all, everything she was espousing had been readily available in print over the last 200 years up to and including the publishing of 'The Secret') She was able to demonstrate many of the flaws in the claims made, and how many of the examples the author presented to validify the claims made were misquotes by those credited with making them, and how positive thinking had failed many of those the author presented as shining examples of the mystical powers of positive thinking.

My own approach is that you have a far greater likelihood of being successful if you actually believe that it is possible and you are motivated to achieve that success, as opposed to the person who believes that success is impossible and makes no attempt to achieve it. You have a far greater likelihood of finding a good property if you believe that there is one out there somewhere and make the effort to find it, as opposed to the person who believes that all the bargains are gone and who makes no attempt to find one.

I definitely believe a mindset of 'I can do it' is no guarantee of success but is one that is far more likely to achieve positive results than a mindset of 'It's beyond what I'm capable of'.

My own observations are that few people have had success handed to them on a plate. Most successful people I know of have set goals, believed they could achieve them, and looked for ways to make those goals a reality.

Sorry, but I don't get it either.

If you have little self belief, then this 'life changing' stuff may help you to get 5% closer to a better outcome. However, it's certainly not the 100% guaranteed solution it's marketed as.

Back