Your opinions of this house in regents park

Im really interested in a house in cutcliffe ave, regents park,nsw

I dont care about the house, i want to demolish it and build a single story house.

Pretty big land which slopes to the back abit, but there is a light rail line behind the house.I spoke to the neighbours and the train is not very noisy, so im not to concerned about the train.

On the left hand side of the property, there is a wooden powerpole in the far left corner and wires run from front to the back.Sort of like a powerpole easement.Would i have trouble building a house with that easement in place or the powerlines in place? You could maybe see it on the photos.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...t=&header=&cc=&c=40148827&s=nsw&tm=1264126827

Im offering 400k, just want to see if it worth it or get experienced members feedback.

Council

Without even looking at the pics, I would recommend you go to the local council straight away and they will be able to tell you what will you be able to do on tht particular block.

Good luck

Im really interested in a house in cutcliffe ave, regents park,nsw

I dont care about the house, i want to demolish it and build a single story house.

Pretty big land which slopes to the back abit, but there is a light rail line behind the house.I spoke to the neighbours and the train is not very noisy, so im not to concerned about the train.

On the left hand side of the property, there is a wooden powerpole in the far left corner and wires run from front to the back.Sort of like a powerpole easement.Would i have trouble building a house with that easement in place or the powerlines in place? You could maybe see it on the photos.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...t=&header=&cc=&c=40148827&s=nsw&tm=1264126827

Im offering 400k, just want to see if it worth it or get experienced members feedback.

I dont think thats a light rail.
Thats a freight train line, if you look at google maps, you'll see it starts from the Enfield marshalling train yards.

Dont know how many trains run along that line behind that house, but i know that goods trains run very frequently from the enfield marshalling yards towards the east (via the freight train line at campsie to sydenham).

Back