Your Property Team- Intensive sessions 2015

To me there does not look like much of a reason to pay money

The Days Agenda.
7.00am ? Registration and doors open
 8.00am ? All delegates seated
 8.15am ? Opening remarks from our MC Jean Kittson
 8.30am ? Dr Andrew Wilson ? National state of the market. Where to next?
A bit of research will tell you this

9.30am ? Margaret Lomas ? The truth about property growth drivers
Listen to her here http://realestatetalk.com.au/margaret-lomas-growth-drivers-should-you-invest-with-friends-or-family-chris-grays-renovation-tips/
 10.30am ? Morning tea break
 11.00am ? Ian Rodrigues ? Tax ? It?s all about what you keep, not what you pay
Ask your Accountant

12.00pm ? Lisa Montgomery ? Financing your portfolio: How a little knowledge can save you a lot of money and time
Speak to your finance broker

 1.00pm ? Lunch
 1.45pm ? Bradley Beer ? Little known depreciation strategies to add thousands to your bottom line
Speak to your Quantity Surveyor

 2.45pm ? Michael Teys ? Is purchasing strata titled property really asking for trouble?
If you can't figure out the answer to this, maybe you should not be investing
 3.45pm ? Afternoon tea break
 4.15pm ? Your Property Team ? panel discussion and Q&A
 5.30pm ? Session concludes

$410 for a ticket, really?
You can just watch these guys on Foxtel on the Your Property show.
Same stuff gets repeated over and over on that show from these speakers.

maybe lunch is a Michelin starred degustation :)

most likely "catering" for all the destiny extra's included in the ticket package.

seems like you can get a lot of this information with a bit of research and no doubt podcasts from these speakers.

cheers guys

Did the Sydney event happen at all?? As mentioned in another topic, YMYC was all quiet on Monday, not a peep about the Sydney event and no self promotion about Melbourne. I'm sure it would be a very informative day, but perhaps just cost too much.

I'm not a great believer in guru seminars but I had 2 budding developer clients years ago who met at a seminar. One had capital, the other was on the ground here in Brisbane. They got a few profitable developments underway.

Not so much the guru training they had but more so they happened to meet each other at the seminar and went off to do their own thing.

Back