Your subdivision profiled in our mag

Hi all,

Me the persistent journo again :)

Wanting to profile someone's profitable small subdivision/splitter project in our magazine. Anyone up for it? Would involve discussing the figures as well as photos etc.
Please drop me a line if you like the idea.

Which mag? What kinda projects are you looking to hear about and in which location? And what stage should the project be up to?

API magazine - looking for simple splitter project in any location which showed a reasonable profit. All the better if there was an interesting lesson learned on the way. Would have to be a completed project so we could talk costs and profitability.

would exact addresses and names have to be provided

Dont mind sharing my story but feel a little uncomfortable in providing personal information

My wife and I let API do a story on our very first subdivision in Melbourne about 6 years ago.

It was fine - we met the photographer on site, explained the whole process, our hurdles etc. and of course the numbers.

They did give us a couple of copies of the magazine for our troubles.

That's understandable - alot of investors feel this way of course. We have done anonymous stuff very occasionally in the past but never as a feature (usually as a small breakout box/case study in a much larger article). The publisher and editorial team usually reject anonymous profiles - they don't seem to connect as well with readers.

would exact addresses and names have to be provided

Dont mind sharing my story but feel a little uncomfortable in providing personal information

Cheers Mikey.

Also - we let all our case studies proof their stories before publication. The mag tries really hard to make sure the subjects are happy with what's discussed in their case studies.

My wife and I let API do a story on our very first subdivision in Melbourne about 6 years ago.

It was fine - we met the photographer on site, explained the whole process, our hurdles etc. and of course the numbers.

They did give us a couple of copies of the magazine for our troubles.

Back