Youtube

Thanks guys!

Yep Always ticking in my head....

As for regional investing some people get me wrong and this this is my specialty but many of us here should remember the early days where i had all metro properties.

Just buying the regionals cheap and with good cashflow.

I have started a wall where I hang my title deeds on. I call it my excentric artwork. :)

Just uploaded a new video of a recent buy of mine for those whom are interested.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayrkWRVMBkw

Also the website with downloads etc, is down at present and reverts to my own bio site, the revamped one will be up shortly, its going under some serious renovations should we say at present and will be back in about 3-5 weeks.

Good work mate, just watched your latest vid, some interesting observations - I'll take a look at the others when I get a chance.... cheers

Well done!! The videos are great!! Very, very helpful. Thankyou.

<<<These properties are high risk ones>> Ha! Understatement!!
Cheers,
JB

Nathan great work, these deals are lots of work with great results.

I just wish i knew how to fianance so many deals! You will have your own tv show in no time keep them coming...:)

Great work Nathan, Quite interested in your video's. I was wondering on the Moree Property considering it was burnt how did you go with getting it certified for the works and engineered certified for structual soundness, did you have any issues with this? How did you manage to seal the smoke / soot from causing issues latter?

Also like the kempsey places.

Brian

Hi NBS

With the property it was superficial. i.e. cosmetic. The fire never hot structual beams, it only damaged a couple for trusses which were only chard. These were replaced, and sealed all remains of smoke with a sealer.

Kempsey is a whole new bag of worms, being not structual however its more preservation of the site that is the issue here. I will keep updates on these as they progress.

Nice bit of theatrics at the start there :)

So, there are some that get away. Thanks for sharing and a good lesson not to get emotionally attached to purchases but to back out when the numbers no longer stack up.

Back