Brisbane - Lets get together again!

Okay guys, Ive had variouing amounts of interest on this one and would like to set a definite date, venue and time.

Im suggesting the Breakfast Creek Hotel, which will hopefully suit most people. Im looking at August 2nd, which is a wednesday night, at 7:30pm? This should give everyone sufficient time to schedule this in. Peter you can bring your ferrari as I have just purchased a blonde wig on ebay! :p

Could I get a show of hands as to who can make it. Ill need definite numbers so that I can organise finger food. Either that or everyone can just grab some dinner there on the night.

They do a mean steak! :D

RJ

Hi RJ

2nd August looks good - I'll be there. It's a big place though, I reckon you should wear your wig so that we can find you :D. I'm happy to just order my dinner on the day but the finger food bit worked well at the Beer bar (yum!) - so whatever is easiest for you.

Cheers

kaf

Ive got CATA over at propertyinvesting.com bringing some others along also - so it should be a good night.

RJ

Hi guys,
It seems that we have a reasonable amount of like minded people showing interest in this, however in saying that - would certainly encourage more to come along.

Any more interested?

RJ

Hello RJ
Thanks for organising this get together. I have soccer training on Wed nights however, I am sure the boys would excuse me for missing just one training session.

Therefore, barring an unexpected calamity my partner and I should be present.

Back