House price and job ad figures confirm economic gloom

Speaking of cars....I just found a 2 year old car (2007 model) that retails for between 40-43k. It is a Hyundai Grandeur.....top of the line with leather seats.

Has a list price of $16,750 fixed price....and it only has 47k in terms of klms.

Now that is a deal.....similar cars being sold privately for $25k.....go figure.

The car market is awash with bargains.

More doom and gloom.

Selling papers or telling the truth? Who knows. One thing is for sure, do your DD. Maybe a good time to update the family cars, put in a swimming pool, then buy when the market turns. 1, 2 years ?

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25425227-661,00.html

Go looking for a 3-4 year old base model Falcon or Commodore. You would pay less than half new price for a model with average kms and a service history.

Speaking of cars....I just found a 2 year old car (2007 model) that retails for between 40-43k. It is a Hyundai Grandeur.....top of the line with leather seats.

Has a list price of $16,750 fixed price....and it only has 47k in terms of klms.

Now that is a deal.....similar cars being sold privately for $25k.....go figure.

Where is this? I am interested.

50k on the clock... I would expect it at a pretty cheap price!

Many of those Granduers are ex-rentals of some kind apparantly.

My Dad was going to buy one and found that out. He bought one anyway and is happy with it.

Back