I Don't Pay Tax

Janfan said:
yeah

As a taxpayer I am horrified - presumably you have non taxable means of support?

Why are you horrified???

There is legislation governing payments made by centrelink, and Tasii has stated that he has been careful declaring everything properly, and has still been deemed to be eligible for whatever payment he is getting.

That being clarified, wouldn't you be better applauding him for trying to better his financial position?

Seriously, sometimes it behooves us to be a little slower to be judge, jury and executioner.

asy :(

Asy,

We all know that Tasii is doing what is actually legal and allowed.... It still does not really sit with the true intent of centrelink, which, is to help those in need......

What Tasii is doing is in my mind wrong..... but that is MY personal opinion..... of which we are all intitled to..... Good on him for working the system, but still, it doesn't mean I have to agree with it.......

Good luck

Hang on Tassi , you are not a "Self Funded retiree" you are being funded by Tax payers and as someone who truly is a self funded retiree I object to you calling yourself the same.

Tassi I would like to know what you worked at before you became a recipient of Centrelink Benefits . You have been so open witth your postings, please let us know.

Back