Inspirational or depressing??

Hi All,

I just wanted to thank everyone for responding to my original post with some excellent advice and points of view. As I said in that post, I go through phases. I went looking for IPs on the weekend (around the Caboolture area for those who are interested), but didn't find anything where the numbers made sense to me. However, I didn't let it get to me, as I know the market is pretty hot at the moment, so I just have to bide my time (hopefully not too long) and something will come along. I just need to convince myself that my current strategy is OK, but again, that will come with time I hope. Anyway, thanks again everyone, reading these posts is a good way to start the week.

John.

Hi Johnny B

No point beating yourself up about it.

Remain focussed and positive - something will probably just fall in your lap one day.

"I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again." B. Simpson

Geekay

Hi Geoff,

It's great to hear about ordinary people doing extaordinary things.
Sometimes you believe others have had it easy on the path to financial freedom since we usually hear about the highs, rarely the lows.
It's amazing how people assume that because you own IP's you must be a millionaire. My wife and I get people looking at us strangely when we mention that we have four properties.
We have gone without many of lifes comforts to get where we are today and at only 25 and 30 years old with a 3 yr old little girl I think we are doing well.
We moved to Australia 3 years ago with Taylah who was 8 weeks old.
We knew no-one, new nothing about babies(boy did we learn fast) and between us we had only $1000.
As you can imagine things were very tight some weeks only having $10 to our name. Sometimes less.
With the money left over we invested in inspirational books on property etc.
It changed our entire life and the way we view absolutely everything. It has been a great learning curve to say the least.
We love hearing inspirational stories about others so please everyone share yours with us.

Thanks fitguy,

Going from 10 bucks in your wallet to 4 properties is truly the best thing i've heard all week. Best of luck on the next 4 ;)

-Kind regards

Dave

Back