My property forecasts

Please This year I have been concentrating or studying one area at a time rather than a lot.
Same with shares , I heard some study banking or health etc .

These areas and why

[B]Lake Haven- [/B]Northern part of the NSW Central CoAst, hasn't had much growth in pricing last few years but is also cheaper than other parts and is now having shopping centres built etc. about 1 and a bit from SYdney .more families moving up here will increase prices !!!
Close to Airport, shopping centres and 5 minute drive to freeway to Sydney.about 1 hour 15 minutes away
Saw a 4 bedroom house advertised for $440/450,000

LAKE MUNMORAH again in the Northern part of the Central Coast.. Will go up with the development

and the Asian immigration to this area very soon. Along with the extra opening of Rail Services and cinema and McDonald's.90 minutes to Sydney City average price 300k and slowly rising.
Small bridge and theme park rumoured to be built at end of a road over the Lake .
There is Asian theme park definitely to be built nearby at Warnervale
Airport only 10 minutes away

PENRITH --In Sydney's West... This area apparently is going through a huge development and money is being thrown at it.
No sure about apartments though? Maybe be better to buy houses close to the Penrith cBD , this area will be the next high rise CBD for sure ! Bigger everything being built.

Logan---Brisbane... Everyone seems to be investing in this area... I'm sure prices are going to go up ! ???

Looks like I have taken the bait again but really.

Theme park has not been approved , something Eaton wheels out often to get
his pic in the paper , he has been on about for over 5 years now especially
12 month before a council election.

You do realise the so called planned theme park is at Warnervale so no lake there.

The new rail station is to be built at the new Warnervale town centre which will
cause the old Warnervale station nearby to close, so its really just a relocation.

Again who would build a new cinema complex when WSC just opened one a
few months ago at Lake Haven because no one else wanted to build one.

Close to airport ???? you mean airstrip.

Just finished reading this and the other threads started by OP which are now closed.

I'm resigning from my job tomorrow. I don't work all day long 5 days a week to contribute to govt coffers to pay salary and overtime to people like OP who posts about being rude, culturally insensitive and other socially disgraceful behaviour when they are supposed to be working ... for us

Why is starofdavid banned? We will be deprived of his insightful knowledge ��

Either because he said things which were quickly deleted .

They had evidence he was someone else and just " trolling "

Or they were worried he was being bullied and felt banning him would be good for his " mental health " as we're such a nasty bunch of people here ....

Though that doesn't stop him from reading posts where we say what an idiot he was .....

At least now people on this forum know Lake Munmorah exists :D

Cliff

Or they were worried he was being bullied and felt banning him would be good for his " mental health " as we're such a nasty bunch of people here ....

Though that doesn't stop him from reading posts where we say what an idiot he was .....

Cliff

I think you meant lake munmoron

PENRITH --In Sydney's West... This area apparently is going through a huge development and money is being thrown at it.
No sure about apartments though? Maybe be better to buy houses close to the Penrith cBD , this area will be the next high rise CBD for sure ! Bigger everything being built.

Logan---Brisbane... Everyone seems to be investing in this area... I'm sure prices are going to go up ! ???

Wow,

So this is the positive effect of Badgery Creek airport and the WestConnex project :)

I'm now interested to buy a house as my first IP (due to Penrith price is cheaper) than buying in Parramatta or Jordan Springs.

Wow,

So this is the positive effect of Badgery Creek airport and the WestConnex project :)

I'm now interested to buy a house as my first IP (due to Penrith price is cheaper) than buying in Parramatta or Jordan Springs.

I think you should read the thread again. He may be the oracle of property but his power comes with a dark side

Cliff

Maybe Moshe will sign up.

Back