Peter Spann 1 Day Investor Update

Peter Spann said:
where else can you get capital growth and/or cash flow positive, fixed rates below market, 100% finance and capital protection? Love ‘em, put my own money in ‘em, proud to recommend the one WE select to our clients;
That was a damn impressive product. Borrow $100K, invest $100K, pay back $7K interest pa. Capital guaranteed. Asian investments- given the way that China is going, probably a very good chance of going OK.

MrsW will be my stumbling point :(

Sorry!!

Peter Spann said:
I would suggest that at the least if you worked for me I would have you in my office for a dressing down for a comment like that.
QUOTE]

Hi Peter, Please accept my very sincere apology. My intention was not to defame or rubbish yourself or your company in my previous post. I have obviously spoken beyond my depth and have no knowledge of what you do and Freeman Fox as a company. The fact that you have provided such a comprehensive and detailed response below shows to me that both yourself and your company actually takes a concerted interest in the end user. The returns you have posted are very impressive indeed and theres no doubt theres a lot of respect for your thoughts and ideas. There are a lot of sharks out there and clearly you guys aren't one of them. Again apologies if I inferred as such.

ASDF

geoffw said:
That was a damn impressive product. Borrow $100K, invest $100K, pay back $7K interest pa. Capital guaranteed. Asian investments- given the way that China is going, probably a very good chance of going OK.

Hi Geoff

I preferred the previous offering (didn't go this time) which was the Macquarie closed Newton fund. 100% capital guaranteed and financed, pay the interest up front and expect to make about 5% pa after all costs 'no money down'.

It is early days for this investment but presently they are tracking against their predicted returns.

I guess deep down I am just a 'mom and pop' investor :D

Cheers

handyandy said:
I preferred the previous offering (didn't go this time) which was the Macquarie closed Newton fund. 100% capital guaranteed and financed, pay the interest up front and expect to make about 5% pa after all costs 'no money down'.
We were the same andy......it was just too good to pass up. :)

Comfort - ahhhh

Cheeks said:
What does the Instant Income - The Ca$h Flow Seminar cover, I tried to look on your web site to get a summary but the seminar format isn't listed (I know that you said not listed for a few weeks but I thought that would only mean the dates not the format).

In what way is the Instant Income - The Ca$h Flow Seminar different to the Update? Just asking as it's a long way from Karratha to anywhere and I'm already going to be attending the update:D .

Basically as mentioned in the post but this one is also going to be web-cast as well as live seminars so as long as you have an internet connection and a phone then you don't have to leave the comfort of your own home. :) More details soon.

Peter Spann said:
Adelaide - 27th April - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - Rubikon Room - max 200pax

Heavens to Betsy, my jaw drops. :)

Good to hear you're coming to Adelaide.

I'd love to come, but I have no idea how much this seminar would cost, so can't make any decisions... :)

Any indications? :rolleyes:

Ruby said:
We were the same andy......it was just too good to pass up. :)
Without straying too far off topic I will mention a different view point. Richard Farleigh who is an Aussie investor of some note thought capital guaranteed investments were a great product for the promoters first of all, they simply could put enough aside in a boring vehicle to provide for the capital guarantee, then leverage up and have a punt with the remainder. Obviously there is more to consider but just thought I would mention that opinion anyway.

On topic I will be attending the Briz PS event if I'm free that day.

Thanks Peter for taking the time to come to Perth.
I,M EXCITED:D
Now l will have to stalk your website so l don,t miss out on one of those 300 seats!!!!!

cheers yadreamin

Who?

Andrew_A said:
Richard Farleigh who is an Aussie investor of some note thought capital guaranteed investments were a great product for the promoters first of all, they simply could put enough aside in a boring vehicle to provide for the capital guarantee, then leverage up and have a punt with the remainder.

Firstly Richard who? (no need to reply I am sure he is a guru but I ain't heard of 'im)

Secondly, while I would agree with Richard on his sentiment if ALL structured products were "boring vehicles", and I am sure many are, it still depends entirely on the research that you would do to ensure that the underlying investment was actually exciting and likely to perform and like all investments we recommend to our clients that's exactly what we do.

handyandy said:

It is early days for this investment but presently they are tracking against their predicted returns.

I got into Newton too. Happy days:) I sooo wish I had been approved to invest in both - the first Equinox is up 20% already! On 100% borrowed funds, that's the kind of free money I like. Thankfully a mate of mine was approved for both, so he's sharing in some of that lovely lovely growth.;)

Will definitely apply for the Equinox 2, hopefully my situation has improved enough.

Also waiting eagerly for Freeman Fox/Macquarie's new product released in April. A large piece of my money will go into that one.

Peter Spann said:
I have it on reliable authority that Peter Spann IS coming to Perth, and Adelaide, And Canberra for our new "Instant Income - The Ca$h Flow Seminar".

How about Bringing that book that you've been working on as well Peter :D

Look forward to the visit..Save a spot for me ;o)

REDWING

Hi guys,
I have been recommended to attend Peter's seminars by a close friend, however Im really unsure as to which seminar would be best suited. Im not currently involved in property (I run 2 online businesses) but have a great interest in wealth creation. Ive just browsed over the various seminars and really have no idea which would be of interest.

Geoff?

RJ

All this information is doing my head in. It might be easier to just put $180,000 into Peters hands and say "go for it" :D

RJ

ramone_johnny said:
Hi guys,
I have been recommended to attend Peter's seminars by a close friend, however Im really unsure as to which seminar would be best suited. Im not currently involved in property (I run 2 online businesses) but have a great interest in wealth creation. Ive just browsed over the various seminars and really have no idea which would be of interest.

Geoff?

RJ
The next one coming up is about generating cash-flow/income, I think it is a about a specific product/s. This seminar was mentioned earlier in this thread. That sounds interesting. Wealth updates are always good. Peter's seminars are more than property.

Personally I wouldn't give anyone, even Peter, $180,000 and say do what what you will. Why don't you look into Wealth Club for some financial planning advice so you can make your own decisions with some guidance?

Back