Refund Homeloans - any feedback/experience

The add link you show here is two years ago. We all know eactly what happened, we saw for ourselves. Refund wanted us to know in case we had questions from clients as what you did put everyones business at risk. And when you tried to Attack us in the press, Wayne had no choice but to respond. Your were defranchised for abandonment, because you went to work for Harcourts RealEstate, we all saw your listings. It's a direct conflict of interest and Refund had no choice but to try and talk to you about it, you refused and then you were terminated. Tell the truth not all the lies you have been saying on this site. There are alot of Franchisees that are very angry at the mistruths you have been saying. For one saying that Refund only writes 10m a month not true, do the sums Refund is Choices largest writer, they settle last financial year nearly 2billion nationally. You also have to remember that Refund has put on over 100 Franchisees in the last year, those guys are still learning, imagine when they start. By the way you say you had a loan book of 12 mill, and you were knew to the industry never done this before, so there training can't be that bad can it. BRW have featured Refund it lots of it's edition it's a business mag they do there checks, Wayne wouldn't be there if we had been succesful. Wayne cops alot of critism because were doing something different. Some did John Symonds when he started. Because you were kicked out because you refusedto follow the system and there are always people like you, take some resposibility for your own actions. As the 300 Franchisees at Refund are sick of your lies.

I'd like to think that a MB would have industry experience before speaking with potential clients, most of who are making the biggest financial decision of their life. Imagine when the fanchisees actually know what their doing and provide service levels an potential client would expect.

Wayne does cop some flack. Those morning show ads are terrible ;). I gueess at least their not as bad as his TTT night appearance where he advertised for days about the chance of a free franchise and a chance to enter. No mention whatsoever about having to attend a seminar until one had entered. This type of underhand tactic was an absolute bight on his reputation.

Finally, I'm not sure how wayne has gotten away with it but how he could say on national TV that it was the "BEST" time for 1st home buyers to enter the market. How the hell would he know what was best for all 1st home buyers without knowing their financial circumstances. hopefully your franchisees gained some business but at the same time didn't put too many pimply faced kids in financial disaster.

NB.....this isn't a personal attack on you or any individual refund loan writer. It is just the facts as I see (on national TV) them.

Stange days indeed.

Oh & BTW, if the above comments are indeed correct then anything an ex-employee says would need to be taken accordingly. Any comments could (not necessarily would be) be seen as sour grapes. Guess we need both sides to the story.

Hi Mick, I think you should talk to the happy Franchisees and there are many, if you read my further comments on in this blog you will know exrefund has an axe to grind because she was defranchised for working in a competeing business. To say 40% of Franchisees have left is just nonsense. No it won't work for everyone, but if you follow the system it will. By the way of course other brokers hate the morning show adds, the reason they hate them is they get to the people, Wayne doesn't talk down to them, that's why.

And when you tried to Attack us in the press, Wayne had no choice but to respond. Your were defranchised for abandonment, because you went to work for Harcourts RealEstate, we all saw your listings. It's a direct conflict of interest and Refund had no choice but to try and talk to you about it, you refused and then you were terminated. .

How is a brokerage a conflict of interest? Have you not heard of Ray White Financial Services? Why would you stop a broker undertaking work which gives quality leads? Surely this is the get up and go you need in franchisees?:confused:

HI there cu@thetop,
I like your attitude, you are absolutely correct. I spent so much time at harcourts (as a company directive) I got a desk there. I even bragged about it 2 months before my termination to the statemanager at lunch one day.

When you are out showing houses with a partially signwritten car and prestige plates you get alot of leads.

The attitude and support of the Harcourts franchise group is beautiful. (come to think of it, on gerkins question about franchising I have worked in 2 other franchise groups and seen a good side to it. the other being a transport/trucking company)

Dealing with real estate agents I learned one thing. If you are not in their face all the time, then you are not on thier mind any of the time. They are a special breed of the here and now.
I had the most wonderful insight into industry from both sides. It has enriched my life greatly.

How is a brokerage a conflict of interest? Have you not heard of Ray White Financial Services? Why would you stop a broker undertaking work which gives quality leads? Surely this is the get up and go you need in franchisees?:confused:

Sorry That was Kissfan not gerkins question.
Hilarious both have specific anchors to child hood, I had a freind whos nick name was gerkin and I sold kiss coins at 2 concerts.

HI there cu@thetop,

on gerkins question about franchising I have worked in 2 other franchise groups and seen a good side to it. the other being a transport/trucking company)

Taking into consideration that this is a public forum I will attempt leave the mud slinging out of this,
Do you really belive that what I have said is lies and that I have no proof to back my statements. If so I humbley suggest that before you consider getting any nastier with your baseless defamation you should get your lawyer to send something to my registered place of business or my lawyer.

I find your statement intersting though:
define abandoned business?
define trying to talk about it, I think that prospective francisees in any sector would find an exiting negotiation an educatinal experince.
define the system that I was not following.

oh and thankyou: I have been wondering how much you settled in a year as some of your aggregators members were suprised with the size of the group they thought it would be pulling bigger numbers, But they couldnt remeber the stats . thanks again for the insight.

FYI it was you that said 10m/month. not me

The add link you show here is two years ago. We all know eactly what happened, we saw for ourselves. Refund wanted us to know in case we had questions from clients as what you did put everyones business at risk. And when you tried to Attack us in the press, Wayne had no choice but to respond. Your were defranchised for abandonment, because you went to work for Harcourts RealEstate, we all saw your listings. It's a direct conflict of interest and Refund had no choice but to try and talk to you about it, you refused and then you were terminated. Tell the truth not all the lies you have been saying on this site. There are alot of Franchisees that are very angry at the mistruths you have been saying. For one saying that Refund only writes 10m a month not true, do the sums Refund is Choices largest writer, they settle last financial year nearly 2billion nationally. You also have to remember that Refund has put on over 100 Franchisees in the last year, those guys are still learning, imagine when they start. By the way you say you had a loan book of 12 mill, and you were knew to the industry never done this before, so there training can't be that bad can it. BRW have featured Refund it lots of it's edition it's a business mag they do there checks, Wayne wouldn't be there if we had been succesful. Wayne cops alot of critism because were doing something different. Some did John Symonds when he started. Because you were kicked out because you refusedto follow the system and there are always people like you, take some resposibility for your own actions. As the 300 Franchisees at Refund are sick of your lies.

Back