Sunshine Coast and Hinterland

OK with me.

Parking can be a problem on Hastings street. Would anyone consider, say, Fusions on Gympie Terrace, same day (Sat 7 June and time)? If not, then Catos is good. Shall we meet outside or will everyone wear a white rose?

fusions sounds great.....they do an excellant coffee..how about we carry the latest realtor or something..
cheers mitch....(sorry if this posted twice as there seemed to be a problem...)

Fellow posters
live also on the coast @Mtn Creek got 2 ip,s and done Steves course .I work shift work cant make 7th due to work ,interested in other dates and or the Maroochydore contact point
Thanks
Les

As Les cannot make it on Saturday and Jim works late Friday night, what about Sunday June 8 at 2 pm at Fusions on Gympie Terrace Nooseville?

We can have a cold beer or hot coffee, sit back, watch the river and discuss whatever comes to mind.

Turtle

Sunday June 8, 2 pm at Fusions on Gympie Terrace Noosaville

Sounds good to me too. Parking will be easier and if you have a family bring em too. They can do a few laps along the boardwalk while we have a beer or coffee.

cya all then.

Mike

I will bring along a copy of Australian Property Investor Magazine and put in in the middle of the table. Just look around for the mag.

Cheers

Turtle

Back