Jane Slack-Smith

I attended Jane's workshop last weekend in Sydney "Property Investing with a renovation twist" and just wanted to recommend it to anyone that wants a heads up without the crazy price tag. Good value for money. Thanks Jane.

Shane

I haven't been to her reno courses, but i have heard her speak once before was to do with finance and she provided some good information in an easy to understand manner. She is also good with the future planning stuff to do with mortgages.

Regards,

RH

Thanks for the endorsement guys. I only started mortgage broking to assist people with authentic property investing education with the banks effectively paying my costs by me writing loans. I have to admit being an explosive engineer prior to that did have alot more excitement in the day.

So it is great to hear that the time and effort put into no BS, no ra-ra, high content education is appreciated. There is alot of glitz and glamour being promoted around property investment and from personal experience (with a portfolio worth many millions) and having facilitated over $100 mill worth of loans for investors - I think there needs to be a voice reminding everyone it is hard work - but boy are not the returns worth it!

Thanks your comments make it worthwhile. Later today there is going to be released a Facebook friends course special in case you are interested. http://www.facebook.com/jane.slacksmith

Jane

I also agree with Shane's sentiment - a very down to earth, relevant course from a knowledgable presenter. Lots of insightful ideas and some great templates that I use day to day now. :)

Good luck and all the best with it, Jane.

While I have never been to Jane's reno courses, we have used Jane and her team at Investors Choice mortgages for our first 3 property purchases, and they have been FANTASTIC to deal with... highly recommend to anyone needing a switched on broker.

You're welcome Jane... except my post was somewhat out of date as hubby and I subsequently did attend your Renovating for Profit course! (great to meet you for the first time also!) The course was absolutely superb :)

Back