1. I

    Perth Maintenance Help - Taking over hubby's to do list

    Can anyone recommend (Northern suburbs): 1) A good registered painter 2) According to building inspector our rangehood needs to be vented to outside of house. Got no idea who or what I'd call to do job. 3) Someone to edge garden beds with limestone and limestone capping 4) I'm converting...